year: 2014 make: Moto Morini price: $29108 Engine: RS14 Transmission: 6-speed Horsepower @ RPM: 71 Torque @ RPM: 90 Energy: Magneti Marelli electronic injection Displacement: 1187 cc
Posted on 01.14.2014 10:21 by Sulthoni
The 2014 edition of the Moto Morini Rebello 1200 has received a comprehensive list of new features which help it stay on the same line with its rivals.
The most important upgrade is represented by the new oversquare evolution, 1187cc, RS14 engine which features a new electronic mapping and a modern dual lambda sensor. Compared to the old unit, the new one is also slightly more efficient. The engine develops a maximum power of 130 hp at 8500 rpm and 122 Nm of torque at 6750 rpm.
You also get a six speed transmission and a multi-disc wet slipper clutch (APTC).
The motorcycle features an Exclusive EVS system (Electric Variable Saddle) which gives you the possibility to change between single-seat and two-seat layouts.
The 2014 Moto Morini Rebello 1200 can be yours for no less than $29,108.
Hi the jump for more information on the 2014 Moto Morini Rebello 1200.
Following its unique personality, the Rebello 1200 MY2014 has been equipped with the following innovations after its Giubileo version:
• New oversquare evolution RS14 engine: more balance and progressive power thanks to a new electronic mapping and to the dual lambda sensor. The consumption has been deeply lowered taking into consideration the bike’s capacity and power.
• Stylish exhausts and belly-pan design: Rebello makes you live again the brand’s glorious past by joining contemporary stylistic details.
• Exclusive EVS system (Electric Variable Saddle): the biker can move from an aggressive single-seater to a confortable two-seater motorcycle: by pressing a button on the handlebar, the tail rear part slides behind and discloses the passenger’s seat.
• Carbon look: Rebello means quality. Every bike’s part, tank excluded, is made of carbon and designed to always keep its beauty.
• Standard APTC clutch: for a soft ride by keeping every horse power!
2014 Moto Morini Rebello 1200 Features and Benefits:
The new Rebello 1200 MY 2014 is a brave and innovative bike. It was born to astonish the audience and to make the biker feel in love with its sensations.
The main design characteristic is the mass distribution: the front part is powerful and compact. The rear part is tight and tapered. In addition to this, the biker can also move from an aggressive single-seater to a confortable two-seater motorcycle: by pressing a button on the handlebar, the tail rear part slides behind and discloses the passenger’s seat.
In this way, the rider and its passenger can share a sporting riding experience without losing the two-seater unique comfort.
The Rebello engine has the same philosophy as its design: it can be used with high performances but it is also available for long rides.
The historical Moto Morini 120 hp V twin oversquare engine, characterised by the innovative base with one-piece central sump, mixed gear-chain drive and dual overhead camshaft. 54 mm double throttle body.?A great engine that makes the Rebello a highly performing motorbike.
The frame geometric choices enable an intuitive riding experience: from the first moment, the biker’s position and riding impressions give safety and feeling with the bike. The frame characteristics join the design and engine choices to create a unique product with a unique identity.
The Rebello MY 2014 suspensions follow the model’s identity: high performance and great comfort. Marzocchi Upside Down Ø50 multi-adjustable (on every stem) stalk for the front section, and Progressive, with multi-adjustable Ohlins shock absorber for the rear section. Great performance and comfort in every driving situation thanks to Moto Morini setting choices!
The Brembo brakes express the high quality of this unique brand. Front brake: 320 mm double-disc, radial mounted mono- bloc callipers with 4 pistons, master cylinder. Rear brake: 220 mm mono-disc, 2 pistons floating calliper.
Electronic management presents a high degree of integration between engine control and all the electronic components via CAN bus, allowing the control of all main operating parameters. Everything is under control for a top driving experience.
- The Moto Morini Story RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel Magazine
- Ship of the Desert: the Moto Morini Camel
- Moto Morini : Wikis (The Full Wiki)
- Moto Morini Corsaro motorcycle review, motorcycles, motorbike reviews
- Retro: Moto Morini 500 Turbo RideApart