Deka Sports Power AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries are specially designed for motorcycle and power sport applications. Factory sealed, valve-regulated maintenance free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion. Deka batteries are manufactured under strict quality controls to assure superior performance and long life.
2 year warranty
NOTE: These batteries will NOT fit within a USPS Flat-rate box. If a flat-rate option is chosen your battery will ship separately and additional charges will be added to your order.
Vehicle Manufacturer: Moto Guzzi
Application: Quota 1100 ES 1999-2002, Sport 1100I 1997-1999, V10 Centauro Sport, GT 1999-2010, V11 LeMans Sport 1999-2005
(see extended info tab for more specific application info.)
Make/Model: Quota, Sport, V10 Centauro Sport, V11 LeMans Sport
Model Years: 1997-2010
Power Rating: 12 Volt, 10 Amp/Hour
Height. 5 1/8 Inches / 130 mm
Length. 5 7/8 Inches / 150 mm
Width. 3 7/16 Inches / 88 mm
Technical Information: AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology.
100% tested ultrapremium sealing valve; prevents corrosion of cosmetic parts from sulfuric acid.
Exclusive gel electrolyte includes sulfuric acid, fumed silica, pure demineralized, deionized water, and a phosphoric acid additive that prevents crystallization of electrolyte.
East Penn is the only battery manufacturer to use tank formation to activate battery plates. This guarantee’s a formed and voltage matched plate.
Calcium positive and negative full-frame power path grids provide the highest cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for off season storage .
High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable high cycling service.
Front or top threaded holes for ease of cable installation.
Stainless steel terminal bolts eliminate rust and corrosion.
24 month warranty
Learn more about AGM batteries here .
Lead acid batteries have a predictable service life, defined by,
A) The length of storage prior to being put into service
B) How the voltage is maintained in storage prior to being put into service.
A battery will sulfate when proper voltage, is not maintained, thus shortening the battery’s useful life. Euro MotoElectrics batteries are fresh from battery factory production! Prior to shipping to our customers we maintain our batteries on a workshop Deltran Battery Tender. Our 10-bank Deltran Battery Tender fully charges EME batteries and maintains proper storage voltage until it goes out for shipment.
The Battery Tender uses BTP Microprocessor Technology and performs 4-step Charging to properly charge each battery to optimum voltage. Historically, the results of laboratory and field testing have shown that keeping batteries fully charged is better for the battery and helps the battery achieve longer service life. EME batteries are delivered fresh and assured an extended service life.
1. Initialization: Monitor Circuit verifies appropriate battery voltage levels and good electrical continuity between the battery and the charger DC output.
2. Bulk Charge: Constant Current at Full Power. Bulk Charge ends at approximately 75% to 80% of full battery recharge.
3. Absorption Charge: Constant Voltage at Absorption Level. This conditions the battery for optimum performance. Absorption charge ends when the battery charging current drops below the optimum recharge threshold or the absorption timer expires.
4. Float Charge: Constant Voltage at Float / Maintenance level. Keeps battery fully charged and maintains high specific gravity. Full charge reset monitor protects battery against excessive appliance current draw while charging.
Float charge continues indefinitely. Your battery is susceptible to damage if overcharged/undercharged. We recommend the use of a voltage regulated battery charger having on charge voltage, at room temperature, at or between 14.4 to 14.6 volts at 68°F (20°C).
The only way to determine state of charge of your battery is with a voltmeter.
- Moto Guzzi V50: 1977-1989 Rider Magazine
- Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 8V (2011 – present) – Adventure – Motorcycles…
- Scrambler cycle vintage metric motorcycle repair, restoration, and customization…
- Speciali Moto Italiche
- The Little Guzzi That Could – Vintage Motorcycles Online