Motorbike: 2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom pictures, review, specifications, insurance information
Saturday, August 10th 2013. – motorcycles
2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom pictures, review, specifications, word information a single of motorbike parts details. Here motorcycles as well as motor bike information, happy to read 2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom pictures, review, specifications, word information information.
2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom
Custom Style…- The Yamaha V-Star Custom comes with a unequivocally docile chair height, light handling, a 650 V-Twin engine as well as chrome in all a right places. Looking to get proposed vital a cruiser lifestyle, afterwards bound aboard a 2014 Yamaha V-Star!
2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom Review, Key Features
• The V Star Custom is a lightest of a full-size Stars, which equates to good doing as well as opening are along for a ride, too.
• Dual exhausts, custom-looking transparent spin signals, lots of chrome—the V Star Custom represents endless cruiser crash for a buck.
• Classic rigid-look rear finish serves up 3.4 inches of rear wheel transport damped by a dark preload-adjustable shock, charity up a good ride.
• 27.4-inch chair tallness lets riders get both feet on a pavement.
• Estimated 49 mpg* equates to over 200 miles of roving prior to fill-ups.
Beautifully chromed as well as discriminating 649cc (40-cubic-inch), air-cooled, SOHC, 2 valves per cylinder, 70 degree, V-twin cranks out torquey low- as well as mid-range energy for well-spoken cruising performance. Maximum hanging ornament occurs at a low 3,000 rpm.
Industry-leading, Star family fit as well as finish features rich, neat paint as well as endless chrome accents formulating a appurtenance as overwhelming as it is powerful.
2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom Features as well as Benefits
• Beautifully chromed as well as discriminating 649cc (40-cubic-inch), air-cooled, SOHC, 2 valves per cylinder, 70 degree, V-twin cranks out torquey low- as well as mid-range energy for well-spoken cruising performance. Maximum hanging ornament occurs at a low 3,000 rpm.
• This engine has been written to furnish clever hanging ornament as well as horsepower in a many serviceable roving operation (50 to 120 km/hr).
• Twin Mikuni BDS28 carbs with stifle on all sides sensors (TPS) yield frail stifle response.
• Wide-ratio, 5-speed smoothness ensures intensely usable, cruiser-friendly energy delivery. 5th gear is an overdrive gear for marked down engine rpms at main road speeds for a well-spoken gentle ride.
• Light purchase movement is undiluted for beginner riders.
• Maintenance-free, transistor tranquil ignition (T.C.I.) provides certain starts as well as glorious engine performance.
• Classic, side-mounted air cleanser not usually adds which special styling hold though additionally is easy to service.
• Automatic cam sequence tensioners revoke upkeep as well as automatic engine noise.
• Low-maintenance, unprotected missile expostulate provides quiet, clean, arguable performance.
• 2-into-2 chrome empty pipes emanate neat styling whilst delivering limit engine power. The acclimatisation to aftermarket equipment is elementary as well as straightforward.
• Air Induction System (A.I.S.) reduces deleterious CO as well as HC empty emissions.
• Lots of chrome engine parts prominence peculiarity as well as value.
• Stout, large-diameter, double-cradle, steel support is written to yield a low chair tallness with plenty rider legroom.
• Long, 1,610mm (63.4″) wheelbase provides a fast ride as well as predicted doing whilst formulating which prolonged as well as low retro look.
• 41mm front flare with 140mm (5.5″) of wheel transport ensures a smooth, gentle ride. Chip guards assistance forestall mill knicks from deleterious tubes.
• Spring preload-adjustable, single-shock rear cessation lowers centre of sobriety for glorious doing as well as easy maneuverability. Wheel transport is 86mm (3.4″). There are 7 stairs of open preload adjustability.
• Rear startle is tucked out of steer for which classic, “hardtail” look.
• Single 298mm front front stop with identical tiwn piston caliper delivers strong, confidence-inspiring interlude power.
• Easy-to-adjust rear drum stop with wear indicator
• Low-profile chair provides well-developed rider comfort, whilst class-leading low 695mm (27.4″) chair tallness allows many riders to put feet resolutely on a belligerent for additional confidence.
• Narrow front tire on spoked chrome wheel completes a Custom pattern as well as delivers light steering for easy handling.
• Large 16-litre fuel tank for an additional prolonged cruising range.
• Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer features 3D speed graduations. Functions embody odometer as well as tripmeter displays.
• Industry-leading, Star family fit as well as finish features rich, neat paint as well as endless chrome accents formulating a appurtenance as overwhelming as it is powerful.
• “Bullet-style”, chrome, 60/55-watt, halogen headlight adds a in vogue hold whilst maximizing night visibility.
• Low-maintenance, hermetic battery ensures reliable, no-hassle starting.
• Locking steel sheet holder
• Locking side cover storage cell adds preference as well as security.
• Self-cancelling spin signals with in vogue transparent vigilance lenses
• Forward-mounted rider footpegs
• Removable newcomer seat
• Steering lock
• Bungee connective tissue tie-down points nearby newcomer footpegs helps forestall neglected scratches.
• Industry-leading Star family fit as well as finish features rich, neat paint as well as endless chrome accents which emanate a stunningly undying machine.
• Large, 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank features class-leading fuel genius for extra-long-distance cruising range.
• Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer is written with a vast face for easy celebration of a mass of tripmeter/odometer displays as well as spin signal, neutral, tall beam, as well as engine evidence indicator lights.
• Chrome, bullet-style 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice, in vogue hold as well as maximizes night visibility.
• Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
• Under chair steel sheet hilt increases preference for a rider.
• Locking cell underneath side cover. Secure storage for tiny items.
2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom
US MSRP Price: $ 6,990 (Liquid Silver) Available from Aug 2013
Type 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled 70° V-twin; SOHC, 2 valves/cylinder
- Mini ATVs Built For Kids
- Big Baggers: 2008 Yamaha Star Road Star Silverado S: Frugal and friendly.
- Nyheter – Yamaha announce the X-MAX 250 and X-MAX 125 – Yamaha Motor Scandinavia…
- 2011 Yamaha Scooters – Euro Previews performance picture comparison news
- 2000 Yamaha V Star Classic –