4 Pull Back Risers, Suzuki Volusia VL800 / C50 C90
Motorcycle 4 Pull Back Risers, Suzuki Volusia VL800 / C50 C90
These Aeromach PullBack Risers place your hands into a natural comfort zone by raising the bars 2 and putting your grip point 1-1/2 closer to you, while allowing you to retain your stock throttle and brake cables. Show Chrome.
The Pull Back Risers come with their own split caps for mounting. Shown below on our own C90
Note: If using these on a C90 you will need to re-route all of your cables from in front of the triple tree (factory) to behind the triple tree. You will not have enough cable length if you do not. See instructions below.
You will be amazed at how nice these look and how much more comfortable the handlebars are on a C90 are with these Risers installed.
The Pull Back Risers are simple to install and best of all, do not require any drilling of the triple clamps! All stainless steel hardware is included. You will need a 12mm allen wrench for installation.
Very high quality, nicest risers that we can find. We personally use these right now on a Valkyrie and C90.
Installation Guide for Pull Back Risers:
Cover gas tank with a towel to avoid scratching.
Loosen bottom bolts to stock risers first.
Have a friend hold onto handle bars while loosening the top clamp bolts.
Remove stock Risers.
From the bottom, pass bolt (provided) through triple tree.
Thread bolt into the bottom of the pullback riser but do not over-tighten yet.
Position handlebars into risers and tighten down.
Now do final tightening to the bolts below the risers.
Adjust bar height to comfort.
C90 Cable Re-Routing instructions: These instructions are to be used as a guide line only. We Re-Routed on our own C90 by removing the headlight shell, you can also remove the triple tree. You will need 2 people to do this. You can use either option 1 or 2.
* Cover your tank panels and front fender with heavy soft material. * Remove the riser top clamps and with help, lay the handlebars on the tank panels. * Using the Suzuki Manual remove the triple tree. * Remove the chrome cable holder in front and place all of the cables forward. * Using the Suzuki Manual re-install the triple tree. * Install risers as directed above. For the C90 we used the stock rubber and steel washers below, along with the one supplied. Option 2.
* Cover your tank panels and front fender with heavy soft material. * Remove Windshield and then headlight. Remove the three bolts inside headlight shell holding shell in place. Pull the headlight shell forward, you don’t need to totally remove the headlight shell. * Start on the clutch side first.
Loosen the switch housing and also the reservoir clamp assembly. * Remove switch housing from handlebars (re insert your screws to keep it together). Take reservoir clamp assembly totally apart, (set your mirror aside). * Remove the chrome cable holder in front * Feed your reservoir and switch assembly under the triple tree allowing the cables to be routed in front of the triple tree. (you can remove your clutch and brake levers easily if needed). * Reattach reservoir and switch assembly.
Final placement and adjustments will be done later. * Remove throttle side reservoir assembly. * The next step can be accomplished a couple of different ways. 1) You can take the cables off the sleeve assembly or, 2) You can also take the stock top riser clamps loose at this time, allowing the handlebars to be moved over. Then your sleeve with the throttle cables attached to it can be slid off the end of the bars.
If you are using stock grips with the weights, just loosen the end screw and the weight will come off, then you can remove the grip and sleeve. * Re-insert the screws in the switch / throttle assembly before re-routing. * Next feed your reservoir and switch / throttle assembly under the triple tree allowing the cables to be routed in front of the triple tree. (the brake lever may need to be removed, some maneuvering will be necessary, but it will work) * Reattach reservoir and switch assembly. Final placement and adjustments will be done later. * Install risers as directed above. For the C90 we used the stock rubber and steel washers below, along with the one supplied. * Re-install the headlight shell and headlight after you are finished.
The stock allen chrome caps on the C90 will not work with the Aeromach caps. If you want chrome allen caps pick the #6 Allen Wrench caps, below.
Be the first to review this product!
- Consumer Review: 2012 Suzuki TU250 a Proven Daily Commuter – Yahoo Voices…
- Suzuki Dl1000 Specifications eHow
- Motorcycle Maintenance For A 1983 Suzuki Gs 750 E Information Motorcycles…
- Suzuki GN250 Review Motorcycle Trader New Zealand
- Specifications of the GSXR Suzuki 650 eHow