The Fly today arrives 2 engine sizes, 50cc and 150cc, offering users 2 trustworthy possibilities that are terrific for everyday utilize. Modern, practical, and elegantly designed, both share remarkable overall performance, modern Italian design, and comfort and ease. Technically advanced,
the Fly inherits Piaggio’s traditions of mixing security, dependability, and functionality with an eye-catching design. Light, compact, and also nimble, the Fly is easy to use, simple to park, and presents outstanding power-to-weight ratio for improved efficiency. The twelve ins wheels and also substantial, tubeless tires also contribute to better steadiness and agility in traffic, and also the low seat is best for cyclists of all heights.
Light, compact and nimble, the Fly 50 is provided using a 4-stroke Hi-PER4 50cc motor for outstanding economy. A protecting defend and also tough steel tube frame assure secure, precise driving, whilst a highly effective, dependable front disc brake contributes to complete riders self-confidence. The Piaggio Fly functions telescopic hydraulic forks and also twelve ins wheels with big tubeless tyres for straightforward handling and also security even on rough streets.
The Fly’s substantial footrest presents lots of area for the rider’s feet, also as allowing room for stowing a bag on the valuable hook in the front of the seat. There is certainly also a glove compartment and enough area for a headgear underneath the seat. The instrument panel is clear and quick to study, and includes a clock and also calendar.
– Eco-friendly one cylinder, 4-stroke, very trustworthy Piaggio LEADER engine
– Low seat (30.9″) appropriate for users of all heights
– Low, wide wheels (twelve ins) for steadiness and security
– Automatic transmitting and electric commence (50cc model also incorporates emergency kick starter)
– Automatic transmission and also electric begin
– Underseat storage space for full size headgear
– Glove and mobile phone compartment
– Electronic Immobilizer technique
– Leading situation
– Electronic alarm
The Fly 50 inherits Piaggios tradition of good results, applying the latest technologies and also design styles. The result is really a dependable automobile for daily driving that stands out for its type, comfort and also simplicity of use.
FRONT SUSPENSION Telescopic Hydraulic Forks, 32 mm
REAR SUSPENSION Hydraulic single shock absorber
- Piaggio MP3 LT 500 Sport: An Owner’s Review How To Make & Do Everything!
- 2012 Piaggio Typhoon 125 Review –
- First ride: Piaggio’s MP3 three-wheeled carver
- Page 8501 on newcaupdate.com
- 2012 Piaggio Fly 150 – Used 2012 Fly 150 at Motorcyclist Magazine