year: 2013 make: Suzuki price: $11199 Transmission: 5-speed Horsepower @ RPM: 80 @ 5400 Displacement: 1462 cc
Posted on 03.27.2013 04:42 by Serafim
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is an unstoppable cruiser which puts comfort, practicality and style on the first place. Talking about style, the Boulevard M90 features a muscular design inspired by the classic motorcycles. We especially like the old school fairing, the refined fuel tank and tasty wheels.
You won’t complain about comfort either, as you are met by a sculpted seat and a perfectly angled handlebar which are working together to offer a relaxed riding position.
At the heart of this beauty lies a 1,462cc, long-stroke, four-valves-per-cylinder, V-Twin engine which offers class-leading torque-to-weight and power-to-weight ratios.
The 1,462 cc unit features dual spark plugs in each cylinder which help enhance fuel economy and power delivery, and reduce emissions. The engine is combined with a five speed transmission and a cable-operated back-torque-limiting clutch (also used for the Hayabusa) with Suzuki’s Clutch Assist System (SCAS).
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Boulevard M90.
Packed with the unique combination of cruiser attitude, technology and value synonymous with Suzuki’s popular Boulevard range, the Boulevard M90 cruiser is hard to look past.
The Boulevard M90 is the perfect fusion of distinctive muscular street-tough styling and modern technology, adopting styling language from its bigger brother, the M109R, while offering uncompromising power and rider-friendly manoeuvrability.
Powered by a 1,462cc, long-stroke, four-valves-per-cylinder, V-Twin engine, the Boulevard M90 possesses class-leading torque-to-weight and power-to-weight ratios.
Dual spark plugs in each cylinder help enhance fuel economy and power delivery, and reduce emissions, while each aluminium-alloy cylinder is coated in a nickel-phosphorus-silicon coating to increase heat transfer.
Suzuki’s race-bred Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel injection and advanced engine management system enhances fuel economy and throttle response across its broad powerband, while meeting the latest emission standards.
As used on the famous Hayabusa, a cable-operated back-torque-limiting clutch with Suzuki’s Clutch Assist System (SCAS) provides efficient clutch operation and smooth downshifts, requiring less force to pull the lever whilst moving through the five-speed transmission.
With a low centre of gravity for easy manoeuvrability, the Boulevard M90 features a high-tensile steel frame and classic hard-tail cruiser look set to stand out in any crowd.
Developed using technology from Suzuki’s sportsbike range, dual floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc produce impressive braking performance.
The Boulevard M90 features drag-style, flat-bend handlebars, a long and well-padded seat, and an 18-litre fuel tank to help riders enjoy long rides in comfort.
Available in Dark Cherry Red and Pearl Black liveries and backed by a two-year, unlimited kilometre warranty the Boulevard M90 is pure muscle from head to tail light.
The Boulevard M90 takes its styling cues from the amazing M109R. Featuring a powerful 1462cc, 4-stroke, V-twin, liquid cooled engine, the M90 is tuned to deliver strong and smooth performance throughout it’s rpm range. Imagine cruising down your favorite boulevard knowing that you’ve got one sleek bike.
The M90 looks as good as it performs.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
For 2013, the M90 is available in the following colors: Black and Gray.
– A 1462cc long-stroke, four-valve DOHC, V-Twin engine features single overhead cams provides massive torque delivery and efficient fuel economy.
– Specialized chrome exhaust system fed from equal length headers produce a meaty V-Twin rumble.
– Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as an engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
– Utilizes nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) to provide strong and smooth chrome on the upper compression and oil control piston rings to reduce friction and improve sealing.
– Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
– Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet the latest emission standards.
– A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
– Suzuki’s proven PAIR system uses a solenoid valve controlled by the engine management system to inject fresh air from the airbox into the exhaust ports, igniting any unburned hydrocarbons and reducing carbon monoxide emissions.
– Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
– Aluminum-alloy slipper pistons have cutaway sides to reduce friction and each piston carries three rings. Each piston rides on a chrome-moly steel connecting rod, which is shot peened to improve durability and strength.
– An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
– To reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
– Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
– Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
– Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
– The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, for the look of a classic rigid hardtail without the accompanying rough ride.
– Tastefully chromed engine covers, air cleaner covers, shaft drive secondary cover, swingarm pivot cover and exhaust system heat shields give the M90 an exciting look.
– Inverted 43mm-outer-tube front forks deliver 130mm (5.1 in) of wheel travel.
– Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers; 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper.
– The swingarm is also built from strong steel tubing and incorporates the driveshaft on the left side.
– The long stretched fuel tank holds a full 4.76 gallons (18 liters) of fuel.
– The multi reflector headlight features a 60/55w halogen high/low beam bulb. The passing light feature both beams are illuminated.
– The M90 comes with a long, wide, and well-cushioned seat. Similarly, the comfortable passenger seat is easily replaced with a Suzuki tail section cover for solo rides.
– Further ride quality on the M90 is produced by specifically designed Bridgestone tires featuring a wide 120/70ZR18M/C (59W) front and 200/50ZR17M/C (75W) rear.
– The pulled-back handlebars are positioned within a short distance from the seat which are ergonomically designed to improve the machine interface, adding to rider comfort.
– Long, chrome-plated sidestand is designed and positioned to help make it easier to move the parked bike up off the stand.
- 2010 GSX-R 750 ☆ LOW LOW Kms ☆ MINT condition – City of Toronto Sport…
- Cox Racing 2008-2013 Suzuki B-King Black Radiator Guard
- Suzuki TU250 Review YouMotorcycle
- Suzuki Gsf 600 Bandit Metasuche
- Suzuki GSX-R750- Middleweight Motorcycles