TAMPA, FL, January 31, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ — The 2014 Harley-Davidson FLHRSE CVO Road King, like many of the new touring bikes at Harley-Davidson of Tampa. gets the Project Rushmore treatment for more comfort and safety. But the CVO Road King retains bragging rights for having the largest-displacement V-Twin engine of any motorcycle in Harley’s lineup, at 110 cubic inches.(1)
As part of Project Rushmore, the CVO Road King gets the newly redesigned batwing fairing, which has a split stream vent below the windshield to reduce buffeting without leaving the rider in a pocket of dead air. Not that it was easy to achieve this — it took engineers and designers 3,000 tests in the wind tunnel to find a fairing that would improve the ride without eliminating the iconic batwing look.(2)
The CVO Road King also features Reflexed Linked Brakes with ABS, which links the front and rear brakes at speeds above 20 to 25 mph. The system will apply the front, rear, or both brakes above this speed, as needed according to conditions. As the bike slows below that 20 mph threshold, the brakes will remain linked to improve rider control. Until the motorcycle reaches that threshold, though, the rider can apply the front and rear brakes independently.(3)
Other new equipment that Tampa Harley riders can look forward to includes redesigned saddlebags with one-touch open and a bit more space, streamlined fenders that expose more of the wheel, and new hand controls with better feedback and more protection from the wind, thanks to the redesigned fairing.(3)
If you are in the market for a new Harley-Davidson, visit our motorcycle dealers in Tampa today.
1. FLHRSE CVO Road King 2014 Facts and Figures. Harley-Davidson Media. h-dmedia.com/hd_mediasite/news/2013/0818c.asp.
2. New Harley-Davdison Vented Batwing Fairing Battles Buffeting. Harley-Davidson Media. h-dmedia.com/hd_mediasite/news/2013/0818c.asp.
3. 2014 CVO Road King Is Redefined by Project Rushmore. Harley-Davidson Media. h-dmedia.com/hd_mediasite/news/2013/0819b.asp.
About Harley-Davidson of Tampa:
Harley-Davidson of Tampa offers motorcycle test rides, rentals, and the Harley-Davidson Academy of Motorcycling, Rider’s Edge. where you can learn how to ride a motorcycle. We also have a full-service shop to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Ashley Rios:
- Harley-Davidson XL, XLH Sportster Repair Manual 1986-2003 Clymer
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide: $4000 Streetbike Surgery – Motorcyclist…
- 2007 Harley Davidson FLHRSE3 Screamin’ Eagle� Road King�
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON DYNA WIDE GLIDE
- Bonhams : Sold for charity; formerly the property of His Holiness, Pope…